COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION – CONCRETE AND MASONRY SEALANTS
Our sealants are patented, dual crystalline waterproofing products great for concrete, masonry and asphalt surfaces in need of commercial-grade waterproofing. The sealants penetrate into the surface, filling and sealing pores, capillary voids, and cracks up to 1/16″. Once treated, water will no longer be able to damage the surface. Damages such as freeze-thaw cracking, steel corrosion, and chloride ion penetration will not be an issue.
Our sealant’s hydrophilic and hygroscopic crystal technology push out moisture, oil, and other threats, while simultaneously protecting and cleaning the substrate. Because of this technology’s unique and continuously active characteristics, the surface where the sealant is applied will self cleanse any time it rains — making it appear cleaner as it ages.
Benefits of Our Concrete & Masonry Sealers:
- Doesn’t Alter Color or Texture of the Surface – DRIES CLEAR
- Eliminates and Reduces Damage Caused by Repeat Freezing and Thawing Cycles
- Above-Grade or Below-Grade Application; Postive & Negative Side Application; Indoor and Outdoor Application
- Permanent Internal Waterproofing and Moisture Blocking
- Environmentally Friendly and Resists Agressive Chemicals (Oils, Jet Fuels, Most Acids)
- Seals and Protects Cracks up to 1/16 in.
Seals and Protects Against Hairline and Thermal Cracking
- Reduces or Eliminates Surface Scaling
- Made in the U.S.A.
Commercial Construction Sealant Applications
Moisture Loc utilizes the highest quality waterproofing sealents with the latest application techniques. Whether you are constructing an 18-story commercial building, a series of condominiums, or a two-story house, Moisture Loc will deliver a quality waterproofing job.
If you have any questions about our sealants for your commercial construction project, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our experts will be happy to help you with the best solution for your building.
Moisture Loc is a leading provider of waterproofing services for new construction in Charlotte NC and the surrounding areas. Contact us to receive a free estimate today!